Calling all interested Entrepreneurs, Foundations and Philanthropists or Impact Investors!
HOLICARE aims to take a multilateral approach to the platform’s adoption and implementation, starting in the 3 pioneer countries Ethiopia, Senegal and Uganda with further implementation in other African states. Local entrepreneurs and stakeholders will be important in this process supported through venture building and impact investment.
This will be accomplished through the following actions:
● Engaging with relevant stakeholders and local entrepreneurs
● Compatibility benchmarking with healthcare systems & regulatory landscapes across the African continent
● Increasing public awareness through focused campaigns
● Analysing value chains & health-impact modelling
● Investigating new, tailored and adaptable business models
● Developing implementation strategies tailored to low- and middle-income countries
● Validating multi-LFT and Point of Care instruments through medium-scale clinical field trials